Overview – If you are looking to deepen your practice, learn more about yogic philosophy and anatomy, or have a sincere desire to teach others, then Yoga teacher training in India is perfect for you. During this delightful experience, you will get to know about yoga and meditation, along with the necessary teaching techniques. Rishikul Yogshala is just the perfect place for you to come and experience the rich yogic culture of the Indian soil.
Program Description – Yoga teacher training in Bangalore is suitable for all those who are looking for a life-changing experience through peaceful living and self-transformation. You will get to learn the Hatha and Ashtanga yoga by the experienced well known teachers. Rishikul Yogshala helps the participants with regular practice of pranayama and meditation as well use of herbs, body purification procedures, healthy food, and chanting of mantras for mental and physical health and much more.
Program Highlights –
- Yoga Anatomy: Master the human anatomy to have an understanding of the effects of asanas on different body parts.
- The detailed study of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga during Yoga teacher training in India.
- Study of Yogic Philosophy for self-realization & liberation.
- Meditation practice for relaxation and calmness of the body and mind.
- Unveiling the Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga.
- The teaching of Pranayama and their types of practice.
- Introduction to the concept of calmness and peacefulness through Yoga Nidra.
- Master the correct position of the postures with alignment and adjustment techniques.
- Introduction to Mantras.
- Teaching Methodology: Practical classes to learn the art of teaching yoga.
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga for physical, spiritual and mental benefits.
Accommodation – Rishikul Yogshala provides accommodation facilities of very good standard which makes you feel at home. Shared as well as private rooms are available according to the needs of the students. Every spacious room includes comfortable beds, Wi-Fi service, wardrobes, charging outlets, clean bathrooms with complete shower and bath facilities, and western toilets.
Food – After the strenuous and intense workout, your body needs extremely nutritious yet delicious food, which is offered three times a day. The food is full of nutritional value, freshly cooked in Ayurvedic recipes and herbs by the professional chefs of Rishikul Yogshala. Herbal drinks are also served along with the food to nourish your body and mind.
About Rishikul Yogshala – Rishikul Yogshala with it branches all over the world is one of the leading yoga schools in India. It has secured huge praise for its well-designed facilities, curriculum, and teachers. It is a perfect place to transform your life to a new level of calmness and blissfulness.